The house on the Vladimirska street, 28 in Kyiv, built in 1886.
In 1908 – 1911 here worked Ukrainian Scientific Society (founded by M. S. Hrushevsky); also in these years here worked editorial board of Ukrainian newspaper "The Village" established by M. S. Hrushevsky. Also from July 1908 to November 1912 here worked editorial board of "Literary and Scientific Journal" (before – on the Prorizna street, 20, and after that – on the Vladimirska street, 42).
More about this house – at the site "".
Photo of Yandex Panorama streets of Kyiv.